The Living Hope Church community is all about helping you become Word rooted, Spirit alive and culturally engaged. Yet such transformation doesn’t happen overnight. Our hope isn’t to make you more religious, but to help you become more authentic in your walk with Christ and your relationships in this world.
Summer Discipleship Hour (9 AM Sundays) Classes
Starting September 10, 2017
- Ages 0-2 years
Childcare provided in the Preschool Building all year
- Ages 3 years – 5th grade
After Discipleship hour get your children to go to the Worship Center.
Make sure they are registered in the Foyer at 10:15a-10:30a. Called to go to children’s church after worship.
Grades 6th – High School
Book of Ruth in the Chapel
- “Alive in Christ” with Marcia Wilbur (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Come discover what it truly means to have the fullness of our Lord Jesus living in you, and as a result, your calling to walk in the power and authority that He has bestowed upon us, His disciples! Meets in the House of Prayer.
- “Godly Parenting” with Pastor Jimmy and Susan Bamberg. (email@example.com). Parenting is one of the most awesome and challenging responsibilities we ever face. Yet, when we parent well, we are not only shaping our children but future generations. This class will discover what God says about how we raise our children and how to apply what He says. It will address principles of age-appropriate discipline, nurturing, and shaping the will without crushing the spirit. The text will be Dr. James Dobson’s, Essentials of Discipline. Meets in room 5 of worship center.
- “Dealing With the Rejection and Praise of Man” with Andy Hines and Rachel Simms (firstname.lastname@example.org) – A very short and simple book (85 pages) by Rob Sorge full of truth about rejection and acceptance. These truths will help you find freedom and healing and increase your walk with Christ. Sorge is an anointed author. Meets in room 10 of worship center.
- “Systematic Theology” with Kerry Doolittle (Kerry.email@example.com) – This class will examine some of the major theologies of Christianity, using Dr. Wayne Grudem’s book as the text. It will involve reading, discussion, and encouragement to further research the topic so as to know what one believes about God, Jesus, salvation, Holy Spirit, angels, demons, end times, etc. Meets in room 3 of worship center.
- “Life’s Healing Choices” with Mike & Phyllis Steinborn – We’ve all been hurt by other people. We’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. As a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, where do we go from here?
MAP OF THE CHURCH PROPERTY