Isiah 56:7 All these I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; For My house will be called a HOUSE OF PRAYER for all the peoples.
On May 1, 2016 our House of Prayer was dedicated in honor of the late Carolyn Dehring, former atheist but converted to Christ and died of cancer. Her husband, Chris, did all the interior work to turn it into the beautiful place it is to seek the Lord and pray. We use the House of Prayer for all kinds of prayer needs. You can also request the code and come anytime, day or night, to spend time with God.
Contact Rachel Simms: firstname.lastname@example.org or 4783613748
The following is an important listing of prayer opportunities at Living Hope.
1) Prayer Appointments: You can contact Rachel Simms Prayer@livinghopeathens.org to set up an appointment for personal prayer for physical or inner healing. (Please know this is not a counseling appointment but an opportunity for you to encounter the Lord and for Him to bring you healing).
2) Email List: Send your prayer request to “Prayer@livinghopeathens.org. Your prayer request will be sent to our prayer team for immediate prayer.
a. If you would like to be added to the list, simply send an email to Prayer@livinghopeathens.org and tell Rachel Simms (team leader of our email prayer list) and mention you want to be added to the prayer team.
b. For urgent/emergency request contact Rachel Simms directly at email@example.com or text, message, or call her at 4793613748.
3) Prayer Call Line: Call 706-363-3661 and leave your prayer request. It will be sent to Rachel Simms for distribution to our prayer team.
4) Prayer Meetings: We meet every Tuesday at 12:00pm to 1:00pm and Wednesday 6pm to 8pm for corporate prayer. This group knows how to pray and everyone is welcomed and encouraged to come. We meet in House of Prayer. We also have a city wide prayer meeting to pray for the Middle East every third Wednesday from 12pm to 1pm.
*******If you would like to use the House of Prayer for other prayer meetings please contact Rachel Simms at Prayer@livinghopeathens.org
5) Sunday ‘Boiler Room Team’ Prayer: We have a dedicated team that prays during the service on Sunday during the service for Pastor David and the entire service. This is a powerful time of prayer and intercession for Living Hope. Please Contact Andy Hines (Andy.Hines@Outlook.Com) for more information.
7) Prayer & Healing Teams: We have dedicated prayer and healing teams that will travel to anyone’s home to pray with them and anoint with oil for healing as taught in James 5:14-15. Contact Andy Hines (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment.
8) Pre-service prayer: Between the end of discipleship hour and the service starting, there is prayer in room 6 of the worship center. Feel free to join in prayer for the worship team, Pastor’s David and Jimmy as well as the service itself.
9) Post-service prayer: There are prayer ministers at the sides and the front of the worship center available to pray after every service.
10) Prayer Basket: There is a basket inside the House of Prayer as you enter. You can fill out a card for request for yourself or others. People pray weekly for these request. Anointed Prayer Warriors take all request serious and sincerely pray for every card.
11) Written Request: There is a table in the lobby of the Worship Center where you can fill out a request for prayer, appointments, or home visits.
14) Praying for Missions: Every Monday at 6:45 we meet to pray for missions. Every 4th Monday is devoted to praying for missions in Bosnia.
*******If you are interested in joining one of the Living Hope prayer teams please email Rachel Simms at Prayer@livinghopeathens.org or let one of our pastors or leaders know. Please pray for the House of Prayer ministry and for God to be glorified in all we pray, say, and do. But feel free to go to any of the already active prayer meetings.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always and delight in your faith; be unceasing and persistent in prayer; in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.