Building Lives Today for Tomorrow's Changing World.
Welcome to the GENERATIONS PROJECT, the next phase of campus modifications which will ensure that families encounter Christ from "twinkle to twilight", encompassing vital ministry to babies and children, to growing adolescents and young adults, as well as to those who are well along in years. These changes will also allow us to expand our current vision to include exciting new outreach ministries, a potential after-school program, and the ability to move our Celebrate Recovery ministry to a more functional and intimate space.
The Lord Jesus said, "Whosoever will, let him come", and this is the desire of those who see far beyond brick and mortar to the real work of building lives that reflect and reveal the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We have an existing $1.4 million mortgage on our entire property.
(currently in Phase 1 and 2)
Updated July 2021
ESTIMATED COST FOR INTERNAL MODIFICATIONS: $175,000
- INTERIOR CHILDREN’S / UPPER LEVEL: $65,000 (completed)
- YOUTH / LOWER LEVEL: $20,000 ($10,000 is funded)
- COLLEGE LOUNGE / UPPER LEVEL: $5,000
- STRUCTURAL BEAM (building integrity; college lounge area): $25,000
- PHASE 3: GATHERING SPACE / HOSPITALITY: $60,000 (cost without divider walls)
REMAINING NEED: $40,000
ESTIMATED COST FOR EXTERNAL MODIFICATIONS (PLAYGROUND AREA): $40,000
- $30,000 ($20,000 is funded)
- FENCING: $5,000
- TRIM / SEATING; ADJACENT: $3,000
- LANDSACPING: $2,000
REMAINING NEED: $20,000
For more information about the vision for the GENERATIONS BUILDING, and how you can impact the Kingdom of God through the ongoing ministry of Living Hope Church, please contact:
Generations Project Manager Jeff Renn, Executive Pastor
email@example.com / 704-418-5763