HOUSE OF PRAYER
"The House of Prayer has trained and certified ministers for Healing Prayer and for Restoring the Foundations Prayer as well as private prophecy sessions. We can set up online Zoom or in person confidential sessions for inner or physical healing or anything else you may be experiencing. We have English or Spanish sessions available. For other languages you would need your own interpreter."
1) Living Hope Church has a time of corporate prayer via Zoom every Tuesday evening, from 8:00-9:00pm. Please text Rachel for the Meeting ID at 478-361-3748.
2) If you would like to use the House of Prayer for other prayer meetings, please contact Rachel Simms at (478-361-3748).
3) Barnabas Team: Every 4th Monday from 6:45 - 8:00pm- prayer for missionaries sent out by Living Hope Church. For those interested in participating, please contact Austin Hall (478-258-8627).
4) Sunday ‘Boiler Room Team’ (BRT) Prayer: We have a dedicated team that prays during the Sunday services in the House of Prayer. Please contact Andy Hines (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
5) Prayer Request forms are available both in the Worship Center lobby and in the House of Prayer. These will be given to intercessors sincerely praying for you.
Rachel Simms, Prayer Ministry Coordinator
Call / Text at 478-361-3748
“I just want to say thank you so much for the session we had this past Sunday!! You really have opened my eyes to hearing the Lord’s voice more. I’ve been practicing prayer more by listening and he actually is speaking!! It’s truly amazing!!:)“ -Victoria
"Through my experience in prayer ministry, God used prayer warriors under the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lovingly and compassionately ask gentle questions that let the Holy Spirit begin to search out the inner places of sin, hurt, and damage deep within. This began the process of removing the bricks of wrong beliefs that formed the wall that kept me from knowing God in relationship discerning His Voice within me. Light was breaking through, and I found that prayer ministry was a tool that God used to work in my life in layers." -Angela
"Most of my Christian walk I was oblivious to how real satan and his demons really were, but through revelation of the Holy Spirit I realized how serious spiritual warfare is and how there were things in my life where the enemy had a stronghold. Prayer ministry has not only helped me grow more confident in the Authority I have over the enemy, by the power of the blood of Jesus, but I have seen things change in my life and I can declare FREEDOM. Now I have not arrived, and God continues to show me the areas where I need healing, but I am being healed. It's a journey. One worth while." -Edward
Prophetic Ministry Team
The Living Hope Prophetic Ministry Team are people who are pursuing The Holy Spirit and His gifts with passion. We meet the 1st and 3rd Thursdays each month in the House of Prayer from 6:30-8:00. We invite anyone interested in pursuing the power of The Holy Spirit and learning about what The Lord has gifted you to do to join us!
Coordinator, Prophetic Ministry Team
The Story of the House of Prayer
"My house shall be a house of prayer for all nations... Isaiah 56:7
On May 1, 2016, our House of Prayer was dedicated in honor of the late Carolyn Dehring, a former atheist converted to Christ a few years before succumbing to her battle with cancer. Her husband, Chris, did all the interior work to create a beautiful setting conducive to prayer.